PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Is it Spring yet? LOL Because I am back!

Sorry, let some medical issues I'm struggling with get the best of me. However, creating and sharing my artwork is my enduring bit of joy, no matter what. I had forgotten. Jani Franck's new e-course, Comfort and Joy reminded me how much joy there IS in my life, even in the midst of struggles. 

A good example is the artwork below. It is a collaboration with my good friend and UBER SUPER talented photographer and digital artist Judy Horn. We printed her "Barnacle Lace" on some of my handmade paper (using Daniel Smith's new Digital Ground on the paper to prepare it to accept ink). Then, in my studio, I found (serendipity!!) a piece of my hand-dyed paper that seemed to echo and re-echo the color and texture of her photo on my paper. That is JOY! 

1 comment:

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)